Kid Crossing accepts clothing and equipment by appointment only! Due to the high volume of merchandise we receive, appointments are typically scheduled 2-3 weeks from the time you call. In peak seasons it can take 4-5 weeks.
- Clothing must be name brand, current style and in the current season.
- August – January is Fall/Winter Season. March – June is Spring/Summer Season.
- Clothing must be in excellent condition, free of pet hair, odor free, stain free, no holes, etc.
- Clothing may be rejected based on inventory requirements.
Equipment, Toys & Misc:
- Equipment, toys and Misc. items must be clean, in working order and ready for use. All fabric must be washed.
- The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act prohibits the sale of any baby product, equipment or toy that has a recall on it. Please visit www.cpsc.gov to review the recall list of any items you wish to bring in.
- The Kid Crossing Staff will determine the price of any item to be sold in our store.
- Kid Crossing will pay approximately 25% of our ticket price in cash for clothing. You may receive 30%-50% more for store credit.
- Kid Crossing will pay approximately 25% of our ticket price in cash for equipment and up to 50% of our ticket price for store credit.
- There are times that only store credit is offered.
The Kid Crossing staff has full discretion to accept or deny clothing, equipment, toys or misc. items based on inventory needs or popularity of product.
Deductions will be made for any items that need to be cleaned or clothing that needs to be washed.
Items we do not Accept:
- Car Seats
- Diaper Pails or Diaper Genies
- Potty Chairs
- Breast Pumps
Please call 829-8808 if you have any questions.
Back to top